A concrete drive is a relatively popular choice of surface because it is quick to install, structurally very long lasting and with maintenance, will look fresh for a good few years.
If your existing concrete drive is cracked or damaged, we can cut out the affected area and with a clever use of reinforcing bar and steel mesh we can bond the new ‘panel’ to the existing surrounding concrete so is structurally as one.
We use expansion joints to stop the concrete cracking if there is a bit of movement or ground heave.
- Excavate area to required level
- Set up timber or steel formwork
- Level and compact sub base
- Install reinforcement and expansion joints
- Pour the concrete to the required finish