Timberley is a family run groundworks company with over twenty five years of experience. We have a strong reputation for quality workmanship, unrivalled reliability and professional project management.
Why choose us?
We pride ourselves on our friendly and highly skilled professional teams and our customer service. We have the knowledge and expertise to offer you an expanding range of services tailored to suit your individual requirements, this includes all areas of groundwork, driveways and landscaping.
No matter how large, or small each job is, we know it’s the details that matter. That’s why we’re the groundworks team of choice for award-winning companies, such as ‘The Pig’, Lime Wood, The Chewton Glen and The Great House in Sonning.
Recent projects include all groundworks from foundations to final landscaping for a new garage and annexe on a new build in Sussex, and a new build eco house in Surrey. We also recently underpinned a house in Brighton to create a new cellar living space.
Services we offer
- All site enabling works including: Demolition, haul roads, site compound hardstands, contractors parking, service installations
- All drainage works including: designed installations, sewage treatment plants, rainwater harvesters, septic tanks, mains drains connections including work required in the highway.
- All types of foundations including: mini-piling, traditional trench-fill, designed raft foundations, ground bearing slabs and ‘beam & block’ floors
- All service installations
- External works including: Hard landscaping, retaining walls, patios, swimming pool surrounds, driveways including resin bound, gravel, tarmac, block paving etc
- Resin bound works – We are approved contractors for our suppliers and will lay resin bound surfaces on paths, driveways, pool surrounds, garage floors etc
- Equine to include: Sand schools, horse walker bases, muck heaps, water troughs including associated pipework installation, stable bases and yard construction.